How to hard reset Huawei Y5 2017, as it already happened for Huawei P10 Lite, the company has released another phone without first announcing it, the Huawei Y5 2017. In this tutorial we will see how to reset the Huawei Y5 2017. The phone is equipped with a display 5 ”HD, 6737 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT1,4T processor, 2 GB of RAM and 16 GB of expandable internal memory.
In the photographic department we find an 8 megapixel rear camera with dual LED flash, and a 5 megapixel front camera with LED flash. In terms of connectivity it is equipped with LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11b / g / n, 2,4 GHz + Bluetooth 4.0, GPU.
It is powered by a removable 3.000 mAh battery, weighing 150 grams, and runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow with EMUI 4.1. So let's see how to reset the Huawei Y5 2017. To format the Huawei Y5 2017 we have written two methods below, the first with the keys, if you do not have access to the phone, while the second through the settings.
Come fare Hard reset Huawei Y5 2017
- At first press and hold the power key to turn off the mobile phone.
- Now press the Volume Up button + the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- You have to release the power key as soon as the Huawei logo appears on the screen.
- Now release all buttons when you see recovery mode.
- Select the “wipe data / factory reset” option using the volume keys, and confirm with the power button.
- In the next step choose “yes” from the menu, and accept it with the power button.
- Now choose the option "reboot system now" using the power button.
- If the display is off, turn it on.
- Then go to the Settings menu and tap Backup and reset.
- Then choose Factory data reset and select Reset phone.
- Confirm all information, and wait for the phone to reset and restart.