How to use EaseUS Todo Backup to backup your computer for free. EaseUS Todo Backup is an alternative for people who need a tool to backup their computer for free.
Available for Windows and macOS, the program allows you to create system copies, disks or partitions or files or folders on your computer. You can send the backup files to a folder on your PC or choose an external drive, stick or HD.
In the following tutorial, learn how to create backups of your computer to keep copies of your data or system in safe places. With the backup procedure, your documents can be restored if accidentally deleted or if they are lost after an operating system crash.
EaseUS Todo Backup, the free Spanish backup software
EaseUS Todo Backup is a versatile free backup software for Windows that not only allows you to back up files, folders or entire drives to a secure physical or network location, but you can also upload these backups to popular platforms like Google Drive, Dropbox and OneDrive. Other than that, you can create disk images of drives or partitions for hassle-free recovery.
The free backup software also includes functionality to perform incremental, differential or full backups of the drive on schedule or with the addition of new data. Despite the new enhancements, you can still choose to restore a previous backup file.
Also, the option to backup Android devices can come in handy when you need to momentarily try a new ROM or factory reset your Android smartphone. Finally, you can also create bootable WinPE rescue discs to restore your PC in case it cannot boot.
Download EaseUS Backup
- Scarica EaseUS Todo Backup Free Windows
- Download EaseUS Todo Backup Free macOS
How to backup your PC for free with EaseUS Todo Backup Free
- Select the three bars icon in the upper left corner of the screen.
- Choose the “System Backup” option to view the options for the procedure.
- The system will be automatically identified and selected. You will have to choose in "Destination" the location to which you want to send the backup files. By default, the software creates a folder on your computer for storing copies. However, you can choose another folder and also external drives by clicking on the “Browse” button.
- With the folder set, press the “Next” button to start the procedure.
How to make free backups of backup disks or partitions
- Open the software and access the three bars icon in the upper left corner of the screen.
- Choose the “Disk / Partition Backup” option to view the options for this backup mode.
- You can select an external disk and back up the files stored on it. To do this, simply select the drive, choose a location where the files will be copied and press “Next” to start the copy process.
How to backup files or folders for free with EaseUS Todo Backup
- Access the three bars icon to view the backup options.
- At that moment, choose the “File Backup” option to view the preferences for the procedure.
- At the top of the screen, select the files or folders you want to define in the backup. Leave the default destination folder selected or choose another one using the "Browse" button. Once you have made your selections, press the “Next” option and wait for the backup file to be created.
Use the hint to make copies and keep your files and operating system ready to be restored.