29 / 07 / 2016 update - Read this article that perhaps solves all your problems.
Update 07/07/2016 - Many complain about the lack of the GPS signal, if someone manages to play it, kindly communicate it in the comments box if there is.
Update 09/07/2016 - Through the FakeGPS Free app it is possible to overcome the obstacle of the GPS and it is possible to capture the starter, but subsequently another problem is detected, which does not allow to identify gyms, pokémon and anything else by Angelo
Update 11/09/2016 - I tried to get it to work with an application that allows GPS spoofing. By setting a path, the trainer on Pokèmon Go started walking. On the way I couldn't find a single Pokemon. The application is Mock Locations (fake GPS path). If you try and succeed, please share… thank you!
Read also: How to play Pokemon GO without moving with Android
Read also: PokemonGoAnywhere Tweak catches Pokémon without moving on iOS
How to play Pokemon Go on your PC (Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10 / Mac), through an Android emulator you can play Pokemon Go on your PC screen. Venusaur, Charizard, Blastoise, Pikachu, and many other Pokémon have been discovered on planet Earth!
Now you have the chance to discover and capture the Pokémon that surround you; don't waste time, put on your shoes, go out and explore the world. You will join one of three teams and fight for prestige and conquer gyms alongside your Pokémon.
Download the emulator, download the game, open the emulator find the apk in the folder where you downloaded it, install it and then open it with the emulator, that's it.
How to play Pokemon Go on PC (Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10 / Mac)
- Download and install The Andy Android Emulator or YouWave or BlueStacks from this link for the respective operating system, and install it on your PC.
- Respect the entire installation procedure.
- Now download Pokemon Go for PC and place it anywhere on the desktop. NB Since this is not for the moment the downloadable version in Spain, there may be some problems in the installation. Let us know in the comments if it works, and if it works with which emulator. Thank you!
- Now open Bluestacks or other emulator and run it.
- Now go with the mouse on file Pokemon Go > right click> open with the emulator you downloaded.
- When you have installed it you will receive a notification that the installation has taken place
- Click on the game icon and the game will start.
- Once the game has started, you can start a new experience on a larger screen with Pokemon Go.
- Are you ready to play now? Street….
- Have fun. ?