How to throw free kicks in FIFA 15 [PS4-Xbox One-360-PS3-PC]
In this new guide dedicated to FIFA 15 we see how they are performed and how to score with free kicks.
Re-entry punishment tutorial
In the video that you can see at the bottom of the guide is shown how to throw free kicks in FIFA 15. The movie shows:
1) Shooting area: it is advisable to use this type of free kick for kicks from the edge of the area, preferably angled
2) With which player: it is advisable to choose players with high statistics in the precision in the free kicks and in the attribute of the effect (curve)
2) Where to aim: line up the second man in the wall with the player's foot (watch the video below)
3) Keys to press: press the left stick diagonally up, towards the direction you want the effect, then press the shot button
4) Power of the shot: when you shoot you will obviously have to calibrate the power of the shot. Load 1 notch and a half in the power bar (this obviously depends on the distance from the door)
Watch the video to see this great way to shoot and score two free kicks. Check out the FIFA 15 cheats and guides tab for other helpful guides on this game.